Friday 3 September 2010

Train from Edinburgh-Cambridge: Moon Man


For those of you who can not understand my horrendous handwriting (because I was on a train) the text is as follows in a grammatically correct way (kind of):

"I am not a man on the moon... I am Moonman Defender of the moon from terrorists, russians and Satan. Looker at stars and such alike.

But when I am not Moonman... I am... bored of the moon and I like to play minesweeper with my moon mine detector and to jump up as I can jump high. Not because I am "Moonman: defender of the moon" but because I, the moon, has a small amount of gravitation. Like a ball or a kettle on the moon. In fact I am only 25 and own a dog, ruffles, but he has died from lack of oxygen. As there is none on the moon, only sugarpuffs. So many it could fill the moon, which it does...

Sincerely,
Moonman"



It was somewhat of a "stream of conscious" type of writing. I had no idea what I had written until reviewing my book a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment